Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Old Arizona State Articles

Wouldn't it be great if you could go back 10 years and see the thoughts that were swirling around in your young impressionable mind? For me, the answer is a big no. I did a google search on my name and found all the old columns I wrote for the Arizona State University newspaper State Press. Enjoy the bizarre ramblings of a 21 year old who thought he knew everything. By the way, I never realized I used the word "definitely" so much.

Summer 1996

Credit Plague
Column: Living in blissful ignorance
Mesa limits freedom

Fall 1996

Column: Independent candidates offer ray of hope, but no solid platforms
Column: Semen shows prisoners have too much time
Column: Angel of death oversteps limits
Letter: Freaks push extremes to display individuality
Column: Polls do disservice to democracy
Column: Society too lax on criminals
Responses:
Letter: Columnist unjustly attacks child's act
Letter: Solution to crime is not more prisons but empathy, resources and services, student says
Column: Government handcuffs citizens, right to happiness

(search under David G)

No comments: