Sunday, November 11, 2007

Creed Sucks

I was on the treadmill yesterday and was horrified upon seeing the stupidest video I have ever seen. It was Creed's With Arms Wide Open. I know the song is about lead singer/idiot Scott Stapp becoming overjoyed on the arrival of his new son but the video is so lame. Ugly Stapp is singing in Ireland or Scotland and then all of a sudden bombs come falling down on the Earth. Then the wimpy guitar player with an ugly soul patch plays a pathetic solo and the video ends.

Thank God the period of these talentless weasels being played on the radio is over. I feel bad for the nice little church goers who both the albums of these hypocritical bastards. Especially Stapp who claims he is Mr. Christian. "I created my own prison. It's My Sacrifice. Jesus takes me Higher". What a load of crap from this guy.

This is the same guy who performed a drunk show in Chicago slurring his words on stage in a typical pathetic performance. He also was filmed banging a girl with Kid Rock. He also tried to start a fight in a tattoo parlor after he overhead someone saying something about him. Other random acts of idiocy include getting into a fight with 311 and getting drunk at a poker tournament and trying to force himself on Howard Stern's fiance Beth . Recently, Stapp was also was involved in a domestic violence act by throwing a bottle of Orangina at his wife.

Here is a complete article about lame-o's Creed from Rolling Stone. It mentions how they have "Fallen from Grace" but were they ever graceful? I thought they always sucked

No comments: