Wednesday, April 30, 2008

David Archuleta - New Theory

After seeing Archuletas gay Neil Diamond performances last night and hearing Randy's rave about the suckfest, I have a new theory. Perhaps I am not on the Truman Show where I am the only one not getting the joke, especially since I seem to be getting a lot of hits with people searching "David Archuleta Sucks". Maybe Archie's dad is paying off Randy and the nation to say good things about the little asthmatic.

I believe this to be true because Cowell now isn't even buying the post nasal drip voiced geeks performance, saying it is amateurish. Maybe Pa Archuleta couldn't afford Cowell anymore and he is saying it straight. We'll see, won't we.

On another topic, someone recently came to this site after searching on "Lifetime Fitness Center Sex Parties". What the hell is that!! I don't like using equipment after someone sweats on it much less leaves other bodily fluids. Let's hope this is just happening in the Phoenix facility. They are a deviant bunch down there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you dude. I think he is bad and I hate his "you really like me?" attitude. He has a good voice. No one can deny that but every song he sings sound the exact same as the others. Also all these girls voting for him.. he is GAY.. GAY GAY GAY! If you know that and still vote that is fine but he isn't going to marry you or go to prom with you. Stop voting for this one trick pony. The same people who like David A. I am sure are the same people who voted Taylor Hicks to a win.